Flower Crystal Stud Earrings Giveaway
Customize your order
$29.95 - Now FREE Flower Crystal Stud Earrings (Just Pay Shipping)
If you love flowers and want to look ELEGANT every time you head out then these custom designed Flower Crystal Stud Earrings are a MUST HAVE! Designed with premium high quality material ... and you can get it FREE NOW for a limited time!
We are running a special promotion, and YES we are giving them away for FREE. You just have to pay the shipping and handling.
- Zinc Alloy with Zirconia Crystal
- Wear as A Single Flower or Floral Style
- Push Back Stud Earrings
- PERFECT for Every Day or That SPECIAL Occasion
- Not Sold In Stores!
We ship with a USPS tracking number. Shipping times vary depending on your location, please view our shipping details below for times to your destination
Click the red "Buy It Now!" button now! Limited Quantity - will sell out fast.
*** CHOOSE YOUR STYLE IN THE DROP DOWN MENU ***
Note: US Delivery may take 2-4 weeks to arrive so we appreciate your patience!
We Ship with a USPS Tracking number for your peace of mind.
Shipping times are dependent on your location.
We will send you an email confirmation once your order has shipped.
*If for some unknown reason you do not receive your confirmation email or tracking number – Please don’t panic! Just shoot us through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure you receive it!
- All in stock items will ship out within 2-5 business days from when the order was placed.
- US orders typically take about 15-25 business days after processing to be delivered. However please note that this is only an estimate, not an absolute delivery date. Things like weather, holiday season, customs issues, logistics holdups, and more can cause delays that are out of our control.
- International orders typically take about 25-50 business days after order processing to be delivered. However please note that this is only an estimate, not an absolute delivery date. Things like weather, holiday season, customs issues, logistics holdups, and more can cause delays that are out of our control.