Vintage Gears Fob Watch Offer
Customize your order
$24.95 - FREE Vintage Gears Fob Watch (Just Pay Shipping)
This Vintage Gears Fob Watch is a statement piece for Victorian Fashion and Steampunk Costumes.This pocket watch is a beautiful nod to a time long gone. With an intricate gear motif and engravings on the cover protecting a pristine and simple white face.
This watch is both masculine and stylish, and a lovely keepsake key watch for fans of Steampunk fashion and costuming.It is an an IDEAL thank you gift.
Designed with premium high quality material ... and you can get it FREE NOW for a limited time!
We are running a special promotion, and YES we are them away for FREE. You just have to pay the shipping and handling.
We ship with a USPS tracking number. Shipping takes between two and four weeks.
Click the green "Add to Cart" button now! Limited Quantity - will sell out fast.
*** CHOOSE YOUR STYLE IN THE DROP DOWN MENU ***
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
- Stainless Steel Casing With Antique Finish
- 1.85 inches ( 47 mm) diameter
- 14 inches (35cm) long Watch Chain includes Lobster Clip and Pocket Hook
We Ship with a USPS Tracking number for your peace of mind.
Shipping times are dependent on your location.
We will send you an email confirmation once your order has shipped.
*If for some unknown reason you do not receive your confirmation email or tracking number – Please don’t panic! Just shoot us through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure you receive it!
- All in stock items will ship out within 2-5 business days from when the order was placed.
- US orders typically take about 15-25 business days after processing to be delivered. However please note that this is only an estimate, not an absolute delivery date. Things like weather, holiday season, customs issues, logistics holdups, and more can cause delays that are out of our control.
- International orders typically take about 25-50 business days after order processing to be delivered. However please note that this is only an estimate, not an absolute delivery date. Things like weather, holiday season, customs issues, logistics holdups, and more can cause delays that are out of our control.