Vintage Horse Painting Watch Offer
Customize your order
$25.95 - FREE Vintage Horse Painting Watch (Just Pay Shipping)
Are you a PASSIONATE Horse Rider? Simply love your horse? Would you love to wear your passion every day whether you're riding or just heading out with friends?
Now you can ...
These "Limited Edition" Vintage Horse Painting Watches are a MUST HAVE! Designed with premium high quality material ... and you can get it FREE NOW for a limited time!
We are running a special promotion, and YES we are them away for FREE. You just have to pay the shipping and handling.
We ship with a USPS tracking number. Shipping takes between two and four weeks.
Click the green "Add to Cart" button now! Limited Quantity - will sell out fast.
*** CHOOSE YOUR STYLE IN THE DROP DOWN MENU ***
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
- Movement: Quartz
- Materials: Cowboy Leather + Alloy
- Case Size: 40mm x 40mm
- Case Thickness: 9mm
- Band Width: 20mm
- Band Length: 23cm
- Solid Stainless Steel Backcover
- Battery Included
- Not Sold In Stores!
We Ship with a USPS Tracking number for your peace of mind.
Shipping times are dependent on your location.
We will send you an email confirmation once your order has shipped.
*If for some unknown reason you do not receive your confirmation email or tracking number – Please don’t panic! Just shoot us through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure you receive it!
- All in stock items will ship out within 2-5 business days from when the order was placed.
- US orders typically take about 15-25 business days after processing to be delivered. However please note that this is only an estimate, not an absolute delivery date. Things like weather, holiday season, customs issues, logistics holdups, and more can cause delays that are out of our control.
- International orders typically take about 25-50 business days after order processing to be delivered. However please note that this is only an estimate, not an absolute delivery date. Things like weather, holiday season, customs issues, logistics holdups, and more can cause delays that are out of our control.