$44.95 - NOW $14.95 Tibetan Turquoise Silver Sets
Are you looking for that IDEAL statement jewelry set? Something to wear out on that special occasion or simply to wear because you look absolutely LOVELY wearing it?
Then look no further, these are the perfect accessories to wear ...
This a jewelry set that will improve your jewelry collection immensely. STYLISH vintage silver chain and pendant with a turquoise colored stone. With the water droplet earrings this will look amazing on you when you head out with that special someone.
These custom designed Tibetan Turquoise Silver Sets are a MUST HAVE! Designed with premium high quality material ... and you can get it NOW for a limited time!
We ship with a USPS tracking number. Shipping takes between two and four weeks.
Click the green "Add to Cart" button now! Limited Quantity - will sell out fast.
*** CHOOSE YOUR STYLE IN THE DROP DOWN MENU ***
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
- Not Sold In Stores!
- 50 cm Vintage Silver Chain
- 1 Necklace with 1 Pair of Earrings
- Ideal GIFT for that Special Someone
- Adds Style and Poise To Every Outfit
We Ship with a USPS Tracking number for your peace of mind.
Shipping times are dependent on your location.
We will send you an email confirmation once your order has shipped.
*If for some unknown reason you do not receive your confirmation email or tracking number – Please don’t panic! Just shoot us through an email at email@example.com and we'll make sure you receive it!
- All in stock items will ship out within 2-5 business days from when the order was placed.
- US orders typically take about 15-25 business days after processing to be delivered. However please note that this is only an estimate, not an absolute delivery date. Things like weather, holiday season, customs issues, logistics holdups, and more can cause delays that are out of our control.
- International orders typically take about 25-50 business days after order processing to be delivered. However please note that this is only an estimate, not an absolute delivery date. Things like weather, holiday season, customs issues, logistics holdups, and more can cause delays that are out of our control.