$69.95 - Now $19.95 Genuine Leather Briefcase
If you’re fortunate enough to be able to conduct business with or without having to wear traditional business attire, then this Genuine Leather Briefcase is a MUST have! These are a more casual work bag, rather than a formal briefcases, so they would be ideal for varied work environments. They go well with jeans and a shirt, and also a suit and tie.
The ultimate companion for the business man’s business.
- Length: 15.6 Inches (39cm)
- Width; 12 Inches (30cm)
- Depth: 4 Inches (9cm)
- Material: Cow Leather
- Interior Compartment, Computer Interlayer, Cell Phone Pocket
- Zipper Closure
- Not Sold In Stores
We ship with a USPS tracking number. Shipping may take between two and four weeks so we do appreciate your patience.(International Orders please allow 3-5 weeks)
Click the green "Add to Cart" button now! Limited Quantity - will sell out fast.
*** CHOOSE YOUR STYLE IN THE DROP DOWN MENU ***
Note: Delivery may take 2-4 weeks to arrive so we appreciate your patience!
We Ship with a USPS Tracking number for your peace of mind.
Shipping times are dependent on your location.
We will send you an email confirmation once your order has shipped.
*If for some unknown reason you do not receive your confirmation email or tracking number – Please don’t panic! Just shoot us through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure you receive it!
- All in stock items will ship out within 2-5 business days from when the order was placed.
- US orders typically take about 15-25 business days after processing to be delivered. However please note that this is only an estimate, not an absolute delivery date. Things like weather, holiday season, customs issues, logistics holdups, and more can cause delays that are out of our control.
- International orders typically take about 25-50 business days after order processing to be delivered. However please note that this is only an estimate, not an absolute delivery date. Things like weather, holiday season, customs issues, logistics holdups, and more can cause delays that are out of our control.