$139.99 - Now $46.95 "The Regent" Luxury Skeleton Watch
CLASS ... STYLE ... CLOCKWORK POWER ... are just a few words that help describe this beautiful luxury skeleton watch. Called "The Regent" as it oozes the style of the Victorian era and is a timepiece for every occasion.
These custom designed Skeleton Watches are a MUST HAVE! Designed with premium high quality material ... and you can get it NOW for a limited time!
PLEASE NOTE: This is an automatic self-wind mechanical watch.
We ship with a USPS tracking number. Shipping takes between two and four weeks.
FREE USA SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME -
INTL ONLY $4.95
Click the green "Add to Cart" button now! Limited Quantity - will sell out fast.
*** CHOOSE YOUR STYLE IN THE DROP DOWN MENU ***
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
- Watch Movement Type: Mechanical Automatic Self-wind (See Our Automatic FAQ)
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance Depth: Not waterproof
- Dial Window Material Type: Hardlex
- Dial Diameter:4.5 mm
- Band Material Type:Stainless Steel
- Band Length: 24.9 cm
- Band Width: 20 mm
- Case Thickness: 13 mm
- NOT SOLD IN STORES!
We Ship with a USPS Tracking number for your peace of mind.
Shipping times are dependent on your location.
We will send you an email confirmation once your order has shipped.
*If for some unknown reason you do not receive your confirmation email or tracking number – Please don’t panic! Just shoot us through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure you receive it!
- All in stock items will ship out within 2-5 business days from when the order was placed.
- US orders typically take about 15-25 business days after processing to be delivered. However please note that this is only an estimate, not an absolute delivery date. Things like weather, holiday season, customs issues, logistics holdups, and more can cause delays that are out of our control.
- International orders typically take about 25-50 business days after order processing to be delivered. However please note that this is only an estimate, not an absolute delivery date. Things like weather, holiday season, customs issues, logistics holdups, and more can cause delays that are out of our control.